2015 CE Certificate Ultrasonic M-Bus Flow Meter for Potable Water
Model No.: SKZS
1. Low-consumption design. Only consuing when reading.
2. Valve control remote switch, No need tattery.
3. Combined with meter-reading system to AMR.
4. Electronic direct-reading meter with high-definition LCD display can reads and sends digital information directly.
5. High sensitivity Electronic Meter with low starting flow measurement, high precision measurement and automatic error correction function.
6. Low power consumption, normal working can be power supplied by M-BUS /RS 485 communication ports line.
7. Measuring maintains for 5 years power supplied by backup internal battery when communication ports line is broken.
Maximum permissible error:
1. From the minimum flow-rate (Q1) inclusive to the lower zone of the transitional flow-rate (Q2) exclusive: ± 5%.
2. Water temperature ≤ 30° C from transitional flow-rate (Q2) inclusive to the higher zone of the maximum flow-rate (Q4) exclusive: ± 2%. (hot water meter >30° C± 3%)
|flow ratio||Q3/Q1||80 ~ 100|
|overload flow Q 4||M3/h||3.125||5||7.875|
|permanent flow Q 3||M3/h||2.5||4||6.3|
|transitional flow Q 2||M3/h||0.04||0.064||0.126|
|Min flowQ 1||M3/h||0.025||0.05||0.063|
|readings||M3||0.0001 -- 9999|
Installation And Usage
Select the right water meter according to nominal flow rate which is less than or next to the rate through the pipe. It is not a good way for the user to buy the water meter based on the pipe size.
The place to be installed should be free from sunshine, frost, pollutant and water. During the period of frost, the inlet valve in the meter should be closed and the outlet valve and water tap should be open except for being packed for thermal insulation, thus to prevent the damage from being frozen.
Meter should be installed horizontally, and the digits on the dial is up to the face and arrow direction in the meter should be same with the flow.
The stone, sand and slight impurities in the new installed pipe should be cleared off for the sake of the meter fault.
For the purpose of metering accurately, the water tap should be higher than the meter.
Water meter should be not connected with pipe and there are live interface (e.g. pipe interface, connection screw, sealing washer etc.) between the meter and pipe. The meter should not be damaged due to the over-stress caused by pipe and its elements during installation.
Contact us if you need more details on Water Meter. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Water Gauge、Cold Water Meter. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.